Wednesday 5 February 2014

Two Door Cinema Club


Friday night and we head over to North Greenwich for the O2 to enjoy one of the last concerts of 2013. This time it's S, C and I as the trio devoted to the Irish in general - well, that will be me - and Two Door Cinema Club in particular. We've already enjoyed their music live a couple of times in smaller venues, and we've seen them grow, so we were really happy to see them at a sold out O2 Arena.

I don't know if you've heard them or if you've experienced any of their concerts but they are a must. They use to be a band of very talented but scruffy kids and suddenly they've become this big band that sells out the O2.

The best part is that they were amazing back then and they are still amazing now, and if not you can ask Jacques - who we also ran into - and that hadn't seen the band before; Jacques couldn't stop jumping up & down for almost 2 hours. The only thing that's now changed is the outfit and the style, and we love it all the way.

Maybe someday you'll be somewhere talking to me as if you knew me saying: "I'll be home for next year, darling, I'll be home for next year..."

DETAILS:

Two Door Cinema Club - twodoorcinemaclub.com - www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXwYJyrKK5A
Crystal Fighters - www.crystalfighters.com/‎ - www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9n7DMqbwgU 
O2 - www.theo2.co.uk/


No comments:

Post a Comment