Wednesday 5 February 2014

The Book of Mormon


I went to see The Book of Mormon some time ago thanks to a birthday present from my friends - yes, I have amazing friends.

The Book of Mormon won the Tony Award to best musical in 2012 and the Grammy for Best Musical Theatre Album in 2013, and they have been representing sold out shows in Broadway and the West End for years now.

If you're not fan of the awards or facts, let me simply tell you that the story is hilarious - something not hard to imagine when you combine an absurd doctrine with the script writers of South Park. So please do yourself a favour and invest some money in the theatre to spend 2+ hours of non-stop laughter.

I won't disclose anything about the story, and please don't ask anyone about it or read anything. The surprise effect if worth it!

DETAILS:
The Book of Mormon - bookofmormonlondon.com/ - Prince of Wales Theatre - Coventry St, London W1D 6AS

No comments:

Post a Comment