Sunday 2 February 2014

The Fish & Chips Shop





I've already been a couple of times to this place even if this is the first time that I write about it. In the middle of the buzzing Upper Street, although maybe it could be considered better in the Islington end, there is this really cool Fish & Chips shop that serves amazing food at the rhythm of incredible music. 

Since I moved to the UK a few years ago now, I've always loved going around Angel and Islington as I find there is something of true Londoning going around the area. Also I have a few really good friends that live in the 'hood so there is always an excuse to visit. So I was really happy when they opened a Fish & Chips as it's something very traditional but with a trendy touch that makes it a really nice place for dinner.

My personal favourite is the shrimp burger and I had a chance to try to fish curry the other day and it was also really good. Never miss out on the fish of the day; it was lemon sole last Tuesday and it was incredible. The wine list is not too good but you can always hit any of the bars in the street and enjoy a drink before ;-)



DETAILS:
The Fish & Chips Shop - http://www.thefishandchipshop.uk.com/ - 189 Upper Street‚ Islington‚
London, N1 1RQ

No comments:

Post a Comment