Sunday 23 March 2014

Hispania



This is my favourite Spanish restaurant in the city, and actually located in The City. It's not only about the food, although the food is amazing, but also because the building is beautiful, and the ambiance they've managed to create makes you feel like home! - the staff who couldn't be friendlier or more helpful.

I was introduced to it by my sister's father in law last summer - a bit of a long story -, and since then I've been plenty of times and it's always been amazeballs. The place is usually busy so I recommend that you book a table, as even if there is a bar area it tends to be packed.

You shouldn't miss the "croquetas de compango" (or the "croquetas de cecina"), the tuna tartare, and the "arroz negro" (black rice) - it is so yummy! I will always include the Padron peppers because I absolutely adore them.

I must warn you that the amount showing at the bottom of your bill will be not be low, but I can assure you that you will have a superb experience - and you can't take your boss or the in laws, they will fall in love with you - if they haven't already.


DETAILS:
Hispania - www.hispanialondon.com/ - 72-74 Lombard St, London, Greater London EC3V 9AY

No comments:

Post a Comment