Tuesday 27 May 2014

The Engineer - Primrose Hill



I don't think the fact that I love pubs will come as a surprise to anyone, but who doesn't? In case you still hesitate, imagine a pub in Primrose Hill, including a beer garden, really friendly staff, a well stocked bar (including cocktails), and mouthwatering food, are you in love now?

In this pub I celebrated my first birthday in London, I met the General Manager of Liverpool football club, I got into a fight with a snob guy, I hung out with Jim Sturgess, I had lunch with my brother before he moved to the States (and go back every time he visits), I also said goodbye to Kevin before he left for Ireland, I took most of the friends who visited the city, and I ate Sunday roast with my dad in his last visit to town... there are countless great memories from this place even if the details were forgotten long before leaving the place.

I love this place!



DETAILS:
The Engineer - www.theengineerprimrosehill.co.uk/ - 65 Gloucester Ave, London NW1 8JH

No comments:

Post a Comment