Tuesday 27 May 2014

Pasha


Let me introduce you to Pasha, one of the many excellent restaurants in Upper St (Islington). I love spending time in this area of London, and the day after Arsenal won the 2014 FA Cup I couldn't be anywhere else. 

This little Turkish restaurant, offers great Mediterranean food for a great price. They have a lunch menu even on the weekends including 2 dishes for less than £20. My main reason for coming here, however, is because they're always open for business, from 10pm dinner on a Friday or to a 5pm lunch on a Sunday.
There is nothing pretentious about Pasha - probably it's one of the main reasons why I love it - but when you have the highest quality and attitude, experience and ingredients, why would you need to pretend?

DETAILS:
Pasha - www.pashaislington.co.uk/ - 301 Upper St, London N1 2TU

No comments:

Post a Comment