Tuesday 27 May 2014

Zorita's Kitchen

 

It's been one week and one day and I've spent the whole time wondering: why didn't I come I here before?  I'm not going to wonder anymore and simply show up when the sun shines.

This is yet another Spanish restaurant where you can enjoy Spanish beer or wine whilst admiring the Tate Modern, the runners preparing for the next race and the executives from the City having a strall after work - as if they ever did that.

Please come round and enjoy a great selection of cured meats ("cecina" is a must), cheeses, salads and "tostas".  Zorita's Kitchen also has a shop where you can purchase wine to stock up your cellar at home - I don't have a cellar but my drinks cupboard is now full of excellent Ribera del Duero.


 DETAILS:
Zorita's Kitchen - www.the-haciendas.com/zoritas-kitchen/london.php - Broken Wharf House, 2 Broken Wharf, London EC4V 3DT



No comments:

Post a Comment