Saturday 7 June 2014

Arctic Monkeys


I doubt these guys need an introduction as, quoting my boss, "even Gordon Brown knows who the Arctic Monkeys are". What is also true is that their latest album - AM - got them to another level in rock'n'roll and they've come over the top with countless awards and a world tour that filled arenas for good part of 2013 and 2014.

Arctic Monkeys was the first band that recall enjoying like crazy not long after moving to the UK. The audience just goes mental for as long as they're playing and I definitely love an insane audience

Not long after the AM album came out, I spent a whole week in Amsterdam with my friend Guio listening to it over and over again, I was so in love with Alex that I couldn't wait to see Arctic Monkeys live again.

Thanks to an amazing girl called Louise, I got a chance to see them at their last visit in Finsbury Park and I had a great night. Do never hesitate to see them playing live.

And if you get a chance to meet Alex, please tell him that I am in owe.

DETAILS:
Finsbury Park - http://www.haringey.gov.uk/finsburypark 

Arctic Monkeys - www.arcticmonkeys.com - www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpOSxM0rNPM

  

No comments:

Post a Comment